[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
Payment Plan Policy
High Desert Driver Education is a state-subsidized program through the High Desert Education Service District. Driver education is a very important program, but we understand the tuition may be difficult for families to pay all at once. We have introduced a Payment Plan Program to hopefully make this easier to manage.
- Choose the payment plan option at the end of the form. This will be considered your first payment.
- Please keep in mind that the last payment should be made 2 weeks prior to the last day of class. Exception: since summer courses are only 5 weeks, payment is due before the last class.
***Payment in full and successful completion of the course requirements will grant your student completion credit in their school and they will receive an ODOT-certified waiver card (if under age 18 and not licensed).
Questions? Email Traci Burk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of scholarships:
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program Scholarship or SNAP Program
- Scholarships are a $100 reduction in your fee.
- You must purchase a scholarship plan through the registration process. (This will be considered your first payment)
- In order to qualify students must either be on the Free and Reduced Lunch Program or on SNAP. (This will be verified through the school district, or you must provide a letter from the institution as proof of qualification)
- You will not receive correspondence from the Driver Education program unless you do not qualify.
- Please keep in mind that your final payment should be made 2 weeks prior to the last day of class.
- Hardship Scholarship
- These scholarships vary depending on the situation.
- We have a limited number of scholarships for hardship.
- To apply, please email a short explanation of why you are in need of the scholarship to Traci Burk at email@example.com.
- You must follow the registration process as normal and purchase a scholarship plan (This will be considered your first payment)
- You will then be notified of your scholarship status via email and assigned future payments according to the amount of the hardship granted as well as the dates and times of the class you have been assigned
- Please keep in mind that the last payment is due 2 weeks prior to the last day of class
- Crook County Discounts
- Students that attend Crook County High School will automatically receive an additional $100.00 discount. This is provided by a private party.
- Crook County students must apply for a further reduction in fees (scholarship) as stated above
Make Up (Behind the Wheel) Policy
There will be a $40.00 additional fee for any missed Behind the Wheel Session.
- Full Refunds Granted if cancellation is received 5 weekdays BEFORE first classroom instruction
- No Refunds for Cancellations 4 weekdays BEFORE first classroom instruction begins
High Desert Driver Education uses photo, video, audio or other recorded likeness of students for any print, electronic or broadcast purposes. High Desert Driver Education may use these likenesses for teaching, communication or promoting the High Desert Driver Education program. There will be no financial or in-kind consideration for use of said likenesses. As the custodial parent or guardian of this child I understand that I will be required to authorize consent.
High Desert Driver Education will contact students via email, texting or by phone for classroom or behind the wheel scheduling or any information related to their Driver Education course.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_divider admin_label=”Divider” color=”#efefef” show_divider=”on” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]